Most people hear the word “closing” and think of Alec Baldwin’s epic speech in the film Glengarry Glen Ross. Well, today’s salesperson must always be building relationships.
Relationship building coupled with technology makes traditional closing tactics a thing of the past. But this isn’t simply a call for more schmoozing; this is a call for a technology platform that provides sales personnel with insightful knowledge about the customer’s wants and needs and how customers want those solutions delivered.
Today’s salesperson can operate as a one person army, generating their own opportunities, creating their own leads, and taking control of their own direction with the help of a automotive-focused CRM system that applies the tactics of marketing to their proven ability to build relationships.
For example, uNotifi’s automotive marketing CRM software provides relationship-building tools that include:
- Automatic text messages to your customers when their vehicle service is completed
- Text notification to sales personnel when top tier customers are visiting the dealership or service center
- Automatic text messages to customers when service is due or their special order parts have been checked into inventory
- Two-way texting between the service writer’s computer and the customer’s phone
- A customer reward point system to create customer loyalty at the dealership service department
- Offering customers their own personalized vehicle information page on the Web or via an exclusive iPhone app
A multi-faceted automotive marketing CRM system that supports a talented salesperson’s ability to build relationships means more “closing” more often.